In accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the Protection of Personal Data (RGPD) and Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), JELP 40 SL informs users that it has proceeded to create a profile on the Social Network(s) Facebook and Instagram, with the main purpose of advertising its products and services. JELP 40 SL data:
- CIF: B65399404
- ADDRESS: SANT JOSEP ORIOL STRETT,7 – LA FLORESTA – 08198 SANT CUGAT DEL VALLÈS (BARCELONA)
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- WEB DOMAIN: www.maselcarrer.com
The user has a profile on the same Social Network and has decided to join the page created by JELP 40 SL, thus showing interest in the information that is advertised on the Network. By joining our page, you provide us with your consent for the processing. of those personal data published in your profile. The user can access the privacy policies of the Social Network itself at any time, as well as configure their profile to guarantee their privacy. JELP 40 SL has access to and processes the user’s public information, especially their contact name. These data are only used within the Social Network itself. They are not incorporated into any file. In relation to the rights of access, rectification, limitation of processing, deletion, portability and opposition to processing, which you have and which can be exercised before JELP 40 SL, in accordance with the RGPD, you must take into account the following nuances :
- Access: will be defined by the functionality of the Social Network and the ability to access information from user profiles.
- Rectification: it can only be satisfied in relation to the information that is under the control of JELP 40 SL, for example, deleting comments published on the same page. Normally, this right must be exercised before the Social Network.
- Cancellation and/or opposition: as in the previous case, it can only be satisfied in relation to the information that is under the control of JELP 40 SL, for example, ceasing to be linked to the profile.
JELP 40 SL will carry out the following actions:
- Right of access: It is the right of the user to obtain information about their specific data, of a personal nature and the processing that has been carried out or carried out, as well as the information available about the origin of this data and the communications made or planned by the users. themselves.
- Right to rectification: It is the right of the affected person to have data modified that turns out to be inaccurate or incomplete. It can only be satisfied in relation to the information that is under the control of JELP 40 SL, for example, deleting comments published on the same page, images or web content containing the user’s personal data.
- Right to limitation of processing: It is the right to limit the purposes of the processing originally intended by the data controller.
- Right to deletion: It is the right to delete the user’s personal data, except as provided in the RGPD itself or in other applicable regulations that determine the obligation of its conservation, in a timely manner.
- Right to portability: The right to receive the personal data that the user has provided, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another person responsible.
- Right to object: It is the user’s right not to have their personal data processed or to have their processing stopped by JELP 40 SL.
The user can always control their connections, eliminate content that is no longer of interest and restrict who they share their connections with, for which they must access their privacy settings.
The user, once joined to the JELP 40 SL page, may publish comments, links, images or photographs or any other type of multimedia content supported by the Social Network on the latter. The user, in all cases, must be the owner of these, enjoy the copyright and intellectual property rights or have the consent of the affected third parties. Any publication on the page, whether texts, graphics, photographs, videos, etc., is expressly prohibited. that violate or are likely to violate morality, ethics, good taste or decorum, and/or that infringe, violate or infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, the right to image or the law. In these cases, JELP 40 SL reserves the right to immediately remove the content, and may request the permanent blocking of the user. JELP 40 SL will not be responsible for the content freely published by a user. The user must keep in mind that his or her publications will be known to other users, so he himself is primarily responsible for his privacy. The images that can be published on the page will not be stored in any file by JELP 40 SL, but they will remain on the Social Network.
Contests and promotions
JELP 40 SL reserves the right to hold contests and promotions, in which the user linked to its page may participate. The bases of each of them, when the Social Network platform is used for this purpose, will be published therein. Always complying with the LSSI-CE and any other applicable standard. The Social Network does not sponsor, endorse or administer, in any way, any of our promotions, nor is it associated with any of them.